The Education for Sustainability Professional Learning Hub has been created by the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH).
The OEH is building on the strengths and cultures of its constituent agencies by combining knowledge, innovation, regulatory and field experience to tackle priority environmental, climate change, natural resource and cultural heritage issues for NSW. In doing so, OEH contributes towards achieving its corporate vision through:
- working towards a healthy environment cared for and enjoyed by the whole NSW community
- managing the state's natural resources, including biodiversity, soils and natural vegetation
- managing natural and cultural heritage across the state's land and waters
- acting to minimise the impacts of climate change
- promoting sustainable consumption, resource use and waste management
- regulating activities to protect the environment; and
- conducting biodiversity, plant, environmental and cultural heritage research to improve decision-making.
For more information on OEH visit the website here. This link will open in a new page.
To link to all of OEH's available publications click here. This link will open in a new page.