Case study: regional campaign coordinator
Purpose of the role
The regional campaign coordinator manages sustainability campaigns within an area or region. The role works with a state, national or international campaign and promotes it to the community.
- Manage the campaign team.
- Coordinate implementation of campaigns and related tasks to achieve campaign goals.
- Lead the identification and introduction of new and innovative campaign tools.
- Ensure campaign budgets are developed and implemented.
- Coordinate with other regional campaigns.
Skills and knowledge required
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental studies, communications or other relevant study
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills and
- Experience in conducting campaigns.
Priority learning areas identified
(Key learning areas that are a focus of this role)
- Marketing and campaigning
- Project management and